S.W.I.F.T. (Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications) is a international interbank system for transferring the information and payments. The system allows transfers in foreign currency to any country of the world for the benefit of both individuals and legal entities with or without using the current account.
The S.W.I.F.T. system advantages are:
• system is available worlwide;
• the system provides exact delivery of payment;
• opportunity to transfer great sum of money;
• ability to send money to both individuals and legal entities.
S.W.I.F.T. payments are comfortable:
- to pay for education and training in schools of another state, the cost of the tests, exams, etc.;
- for booking the hotel rooms;
- to pay for goods, work, services acquired from non-residents abroad for domestic consumption;
- to pay for treatment in medical institutions of another state as well as to pay for the transportation of patients;
- to pay for participation in international seminars, conferences, exhibitions, sporting events and more.
Commission is 0.5% from the transfer amount in UAH by NBU on the day of transfer: minimum - 20.00 U.S. Dollars, maximum - 200.00 U.S. Dollars.
For detailed information call the Individuals Services Dpt.: (0312) 61 98 11 (cost of call is according to your carrier's rates)