On September 1 the 2012th PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» opened new office in Kiev.
As part of the expansion and development of the banking network PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» continues to open new offices throughout Ukraine. Specifically, акщь 01.09.2012 the new office in Kiev started its work.
Kyiv branch No1 of the PJSC «COMINVESTBANK» is located at: 58a, Prospect 40-Riccha Zhovtnya (Holosiivskyj prosp. 58a), Kyiv, Ukraine, 03039, Business center «Park Avenue». Office phone: +380 44 200-68-56.
The office carries out the following operations:
- opening and maintenance of accounts of legal entities and individuals;
- opening and service of deposits;
- corporate lending;
- money transfers;
- utilities and other payments;
- currency exchange;
- transactions with payment cards;
- operations with precious metals.
There is the ATM located in the business center hall for the customers convenience sake.
For more information about the schedule of the department and services can be obtained by calling +380 44 200-68-56.